Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lisa Frank Inspired Series - Peekaboo the Turtle

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great week so far!
Here is another look in my Lisa Frank series,
this design inspired by
Peekaboo the Turtle




PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
La Femme Beauty Nail Varnish in -Lime Creme
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in - Brisk Blue
KleanColor in - Neon Pink
KleanColor in - Mango
KleanColor in - Lavenbaby
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
inm Looks Wet Top Coat

to see how I achieved this look, as well as
the rest of this series,
please visit my YouTube channel


20 comments:

Maybe said...

Beutiful! So cool! I loved it!

Sophie Isobel said...

Hehe, great idea! Perfect for spring.
x

Cydonian said...

I looooove this, so cute!

~Leslie~ said...

Oh....my...god...

This is so super fun, bright, and hippie almost! I absolutely love it.

:)
polishartaddiction.blogspot.com

JQ said...

You ROCK monkeys.

Baby-blue glitter said...

It's a perfect design for all my neon color clubs. Totally love it.

Natalie said...

LOVE it!! :)

Lindsey said...

Very Funky!

FOREVER '92 said...

This is too perfect there is no way you did that by hand! lol Its so cute, I love Lisa Frank!

Rins said...

This is so cooooool!

Eno said...

I love, I love !!

Nicola said...

so colorful. I love the color of flowers. :)

Minty said...

What a clean manicure. I love it!

Danny said...

oh wow!! sooo cool! :) like that!

Riviera Brides said...

HEHEHE. Following you. Hope you're gonna follow back
www.rivierabrides.com

Enamel Girl said...

this is total awesomeness!!!

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

OMG LOVE IT~!!! to cute I'm putting you on my blog list =)

*hugs*
Chrissy
http://nailutopia.blogspot.com/

nail crazy said...

super super super cute :-D

GabZ1985 said...

So freakin' adorable!!

Unknown said...

omg i have died and gone to nail heaven you are the best , holy crapoly , you are amazing , brilliant