Thursday, August 12, 2010

Graffiti

This funky neon look was a request from one of my 
You Tube subbies, TheTwilightFreak95





PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black
Kiss Nail Striper in - Neon Pink
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Yellow
Hurricane Nail Striper in - Neon Blue
Hurricane Nail Striper in - Neon Purple
Hurricane Nail Striper in - Neon Orange
Hurricane Nail Striper in - Neon Green


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel:


14 comments:

Freshie said...

WOW, there are so many elements, I love it!

PolishFreshie.Blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You are so creative! I love the colors and the dots and stokes combination. So pretty!

cristal.angel said...

it`s perfect!!awesome...:*

Cel said...

Very pretty and colourful. Thanks for posting the tutorial too, I'll check it out for sure :D

Jesa said...

Great color!
Really lovely blog :)

Cheers, Jesa

tasha~ said...

Wow that is FUNKY!!! very cool!!

Lisa said...

freaking awesome!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

i like lively colors..
GORGEOUS as usual,, =)

Crayon said...

I love colours and your polishing is awesome! I really like it! :)

Enamel Girl said...

oooo weee, can you write on my nails please :)

Tiggerlikestobounce said...

Woww!!! I <3 this design soo much!! ^^ I was wondering where you got the 'Hurricane Nail Stripers' from? I can't find them ANYWHERE!! :( x

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

I have not seen the Hurricane nail stripers anywhere either, aside from the local Koren beauty supply shop in town

Oh to Be a Muse said...

not something i'd pick personally, but it is a hot look! such great detail.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

mynailzz said...

THIS IS AMAZING!