Thursday, April 8, 2010

Contest Entry - TIE DYE

This is my 1st entry for MadamLuck's MEGA Nail Art contest on You Tube.

~Intermediate Level~

"TIE DYE"


PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Systems Base Coat
N.Y.C.Nail Glossies in - #223 (Red)
L.A.Colors Color Craze in - SHOCK
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
Sinful Colors in - Happy Ending
Nina Ultra Pro Nail Lacquer in - Blue Blaze
Nfu-Oh Nail Lacquer in - #554
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this design, please visit my You Tube channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772


OR


click the You Tube icon in the sidebar
-------------------------------------------->>


22 comments:

april brooks said...

Wow!!! Tye dye is not my thing but this is some incredible nail art!!! Great job!

MakeupByKaylena said...

Thats a really cool technique! Pretty! ^_^

XO

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

wow - this is awesome!

MudMaskHoochie said...

WOW!!!!! this is stunning

moodpuppet said...

That looks so awesome!

3D Nail Art said...

That's so cute!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is awesome!

Claire's Blog said...

Incredible, I would like one day to know to do that !

Urška said...

Thats great!

Lucy said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog. What an amazing manicure. I hope you win the contest. I'll have to catch up on your blog.

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much everyone! =D

Unknown said...

omg u did a great job.. soo creative :)

Cosmefash said...

pretty cool...and perfect for the summer

Niki* said...

this is awesome! did you use a pin or toothpick to drag the lines across?

Alisa said...

Wow, I love this!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Niki, I used a pin

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

such a great mani.. thumbs up!

ThRiSzHa said...

wow!! thats really awesome.. i love it so much...

Unknown said...

This manicure, is the BUSINESS! Hot!

Nail Talez said...

Nice! You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Just thought I would drop by and say Hi, I am a new "beauty" blogger and have recently found yours :)

Michelle

Ps - i have been checking out your youtube videos- all i can is "admiration"